I had been depressed thinking that these would be the last heads that I'd would be painting unless/until Dianna created some new sculpts of the appropriate size. But today I experimented with removing the "glass-like" glaze used on the irises of the eyes (that gives them that wonderful sparkle) and found that I can "melt" it with acetone! This means that I'm now on my way to redoing Joanna ("oh poor Joanna!!!") who I did before I learned to use the airbrush and who really wasn't up to current par. I'm also going to redo Ollie, who I did a number of years ago with pastel powder and lacquer spray - he has set-in eyes but I'm sure I can improve the rest of his face! Thus you will still have to put up with me posting face-up pictures.
But meanwhile ..... best wishes for Easter! R.